Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fabulous finds!

My sister has been in town and we spent a fabulous day shopping yesterday and oh my goodness the deals that you can find right now! The spring items are on sale at huge discounts! There are some really cute tops on sale at the Loft for $4.88. That's right I said $4.88! Need a gift for a friend or for yourself now is the time.

I got the deal of the day at Banana Republic. This darling short sleeved sweater in cream. Add a pop of color with a shirt or with cute jewerly (the Millie necklace and the Libby layering necklace or the La Coco coral beads from Stella and Dot are perfect - layer a few bracelets) and it is darling! reg price $110 - sale price $12.48. Need I say this is a great time to shop? Remember when I told you to watch the additional % off signs on sale items? That is how I found these fabulous finds. Have fun shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment